2047 forum posts
1002 photos
230 articles

Hurray!

ScotsmanAbroad27/07/2012 15:01:17
18 forum posts
9 photos

Cheers for the help!

Now.....the whole reason I was posting was to congratulate you on the Web app. Stamp magazine on my Galaxy Tab looks grrrrrrrreat! I've no reason not to catch up with back issues now smiley Of course I'll now try to find the correct place to post this!

richrock07/08/2012 22:34:10
7 forum posts

Hi all, my first post! Just making sure I can! I'll be sticking my nose in the GB section mostly, as I'm collecting GB from QV to Decimalisation (and some beyond).

Carmen10/08/2012 12:58:52
650 forum posts
61 photos

Yes, I'm also really looking forward to going more digital once I have a decent-sized tablet for it (currently just have an iPod and that doesn;t really cut it...)

Being majority a pc-based user (including my stamp collecting software, which does not come in a Mac flavour) I'm keeping a close eye out for the new Windows tablet that is supposed to come out later this year... woohoo!

Perfs1415/08/2013 13:54:08
51 forum posts
82 photos

I from Australia, my main interest at present is collecting by Engraver. But I do have other collections : BC, GB, AUS, CAN, Ethiopia , Italy are the main ones.

Cheers and see you on board!

Adrian15/08/2013 14:51:21
1828 forum posts
971 photos
4 articles

Hello Perfs14 and welcome to the forum! Looking at your collecting interest you have most definitely come to the right place! You may have already seen it, but we have a fantastic forum thread on engravers, so we'd love to see you participate in that one.

Feel free to start any threads on topics you like to discuss, items from your collection you'd like to show or any questions you may have.

We like to keep the board visually pleasing so please add as many pictures as you like. You can read how easy that is HERE.

We also have a continuous 'Guess the Stamp' competition which we hope you'll enter. Very easy: just guess which stamp we're showing and you get points. No prizes up for grabs, I'm afraid, but you may earn eternal glory. Can't be bad!

smiley

Perfs1416/08/2013 11:53:11
51 forum posts
82 photos

Adrian, funny that you should mention the engravers thread...it's what got me here in the first place. I was researching on the net as much information on engraved stamps...and of course your thread popped up. The first night I stayed up till 1 am, my eyes sore, but I could not stop!

It's a great thread, I have seen similar in other forums, but your has a lot of very interesting information as well as great images.

I will post some pics in the near future, I like to navigate strange and new waters before I throw the life boats, lol.

cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Alex

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Purves Philatelics
SANDAFAYRE
varisell stamps
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values