By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

USA

What's up Doc!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Julian22/02/2021 22:12:01
774 forum posts
364 photos

I recently purchased a set of 10 covers from a Ebay seller usaforusa and got them today and wow what a surprise!!! When I opened up the letter, yup there was 10 covers, then I found 10 used Stamps of the same, then I found a bunch of promotion material about the Stamps.

bb 1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

I wonder what were the viewing figures back then for these cute Cartoon figures. Mim Mib Road Runner, Top Cat, Sylvester and Tweety Pie and not forgetting ACME I think it was, for materials to do darstadley deeds which always back fired in some way!

The Stamps "on piece" were a real bonus as the covers were not cancelled. I was going to take them off paper but the cancels really make the Stamps though so after a lot of thought I shall just store them with the covers to support them.

bb b&p.jpg

Then there were these a set of bend n peel set of Stamps FANTASTIC, so you had all 3 aspects of Stamp collecting here. There was also a bunch of promotional material pending the release of these and will also go with the covers I think. I already own these bend n peel Stamps

looney tunes.jpg

A really good lot of bend m peel Stamps, which makes me chuckle......

Edited By Julian on 22/02/2021 23:09:50

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Glasgow Stamp Shop
SANDAFAYRE
Tony Lester
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values