By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Russian

Astrology

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Julian20/02/2021 16:00:39
774 forum posts
364 photos

Here is the BEST Astrology Stamps I have seen and if I did a REVIEW on these they would go off the scale!!

Russian 2004 Zodiac Signs Sold by rustamps

Even my pictures do not do them justice but I shall tell how novel these are and best seen in dark light with a small torch light shined upon them. I have seen some great Stamps on this subject but these are far the best!

astrology p.jpg

They just look like normal Stamps but once you get the right light on them or an angle of light, the Constellation Stars illuminate like magic!!

astrology 3.jpg

Now in my younger days this would have been a good line to use on the girls down the pub, "do wanna see my Stamps that are special" ? Lol, I tried some lines I might tell you "Not Coke" in my day!!!

Anyway The Camera is no good so have taken my Trench Coat off and without the flash, Bingo I got it as best I can. Does not do them Justice but that is best I can do with Daylight instead.

Now when does this Country or RM ever pull out the stops and do something novel. Thought not!!!! A set of labels is about it!!! Get away from the Queens Head, she's had her day!!! I do not know if these are Postage Stamps mind .

Even Sri Lanka and Maldives produce good sets to name a few!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Glasgow Stamp Shop
SANDAFAYRE
Tony Lester
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values