Highest Rail Road

Trains

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Julian21/11/2020 19:31:04
677 forum posts
276 photos

Hi all,

This is the last of my bunch from the Good Ole USofA, the Highest Railroad acclaim to fame, signed as well by the PM. When I was looking over this I had visions of a 4.4.0 Loco puffing it's way up there and no doubt Indians and Robbers to boot!!! I expect a Horse could go faster but I used to play a computer game called Rail Road Tycoon which suited me well, soon got chuffed off with it because as fast as you learned how to play, Microsoft changed system and you had to but the new version grrrrrrrr.

marshall pass.jpg

A nice Green 3c Frigate Stamp, (now where have I seen that cancel before)? Well it looks the same anyway ha ha, the Signature also got my attention I have a tricky Diana FDC which has loads of signings on it, turned out to be a jazz band in memory of Diana from Samoa, actually some of those who signed have also passed over so I hope they are keeping her entertained!

Another note I make of both US and Canada use ships a lot to, probably like Star Trek we are trying to compete with of a different type ship in mind, say that fast around the Christmas table!!

Unfortunately two items I lost out too because of Ebay and poor memory were a bit more entertaining but there you go, win some loose some grrrrrrrr!

Julian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Guernsey post November
Nordfrim April
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
Purves Philatelics
varisell stamps
SANDAFAYRE
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values