By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PSB individual definitives from panes

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Rob Marshall01/11/2020 21:47:36
5 forum posts

I’m hoping to purchase some individual Machin definitives from recent Prestige Stamp Book panes. Can anyone recommend a dealer that supplies these. I do not want to have to purchase the whole book as I only collect definitive issues and variations.

Colin Wright 215/11/2020 22:01:16
2 forum posts

I imagine you will have got a reply by now - I have just opened the forum - but you just need to put into ebay gb prestige books definitive panes and a load of different pnes come up. Put in the year for more specific examples. Good luck!

Colr

Rob Marshall15/11/2020 22:37:23
5 forum posts

Thanks Colin yours is the first reply! I am hoping to buy just one of each definitive rather than the whole pane?

Fred Sellars23/11/2020 12:07:50
540 forum posts
218 photos

Dear Rob,

You may be interested to know that Rushstamps do quite a good coverage of individual stamps from panes from the ½p side band up to the current ellipticals, if you go to their website you can download the offers in their latest Rush Express AG edition found on pages 29/32.

The only drawback is that they only take minimum orders of £15.

Nevertheless worth a try !

Fred.

Rob Marshall23/11/2020 17:17:32
5 forum posts

Thanks Fred,

I've looked at that and it looks very interesting, just what I need!

Are you familiar with the Lighthouse SF albums? I use the GB one to host my collection, sometimes its not obvious which PSB the additional machins come from as there is no reference to SG or similar on the pre-printed pages. Is there any information online to help me do that?

Rob

Fred Sellars23/11/2020 17:56:36
540 forum posts
218 photos

Sorry, I can't help you with that one Rob, I keep most of my collection in stock books, bags or plastic sleeves.

Perhaps someone who uses the type of album you are interested in may give you the answer.

Fred.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Guernsey post November
Nordfrim April
Universal Philatelic Auctions
SANDAFAYRE
varisell stamps
Tony Lester
Purves Philatelics
Glasgow Stamp Shop
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values