I am pleased to announce the release of AlbumEasy V4.1
This release contains a few enhancements, bug fixes, and new features, but the really big news is that AlbumEasy is now also supported on the Apple MAC
Changes for this release:
- New: ALBUM_PAGES_FOOTER_PAD used to adjust the spacing between the page border and text in the page footer.
- New: STAMP_BOXES_ADJUST_SAVE and STAMP_BOXES_ADJUST_RESTORE commands to temporary disable the STAMP_BOXES_SIZE_ADJUST
- Enhancement: The STAMP_BORDER_STYLE command now accepts a BLANK parameter to create a frameless stamp box.
- Enhancement: As of this release AlbumEasy will automatically detect and convert a range of Unicode formatted text files. This includes the formats supported by Windows Notepad and other text editors.
- Bug fix: Justified text generated by the PAGE_TEXT_PARAGRAPH_START command, that contained some international characters, could lose characters at line beginnings - fixed.
- Bug fix: Truetype font file extensions are no longer case-sensitive. Previously only files ending with .ttf or .ttc extensions were usable. While files with .TTF and .TTC extensions were ignored.
- Bug fix: The ALBUM_AUTHOR and ALBUM_TITLE commands now support internationalised text.
As always, AlbumEasy is completely free. Versions for Windows
and now the Apple Mac
may be downloaded from **LINK**
Please feel free to contact me for any questions, suggestions or bug reports.