By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

USPS Moon Landing First Day Covers

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Kim Tomlinson25/06/2019 20:23:14
11 forum posts

Is there any way to get the Moon Landing 50 Year Stamps in the UK.

I got the original one for the USA back in '69 as a gift and I has my address at the time written on it, I would like to get the latest set but is seems on the USPS site it says they don't ship outside the USA.

My father still lives at the same address as in 1969 so would love to get them shipped there.

Carmen26/06/2019 13:28:32
644 forum posts
61 photos

Are you sure Kim? In this age of Global Shipping and International Everything, the USPS is missing out on a chance to make money off stamp collectors overseas who are willing to pay for it?!

WOW... how short-sighted of them! I went and had a look on their website to find the policy but could see it nowhere... that's funny coming from an organisation that brags about how it'll get anything to anyone anywhere, LOL!

Kim Tomlinson28/06/2019 12:32:19
11 forum posts

**LINK**

The click on Shipping info

The Postal Store® cannot accept orders for shipment outside the United States, but we do ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses and U.S. territories

I can't find any international pages.

Kim Tomlinson28/06/2019 12:41:17
11 forum posts

I can.t even email a question on USPS Site as I have not a US Address

Carmen29/06/2019 13:44:42
644 forum posts
61 photos

Wow... I cannot believe their short-sightedness. That having been said, the USA's loss is Canada's gain - please see the attached Canadian issue commemorating the same event - and Canada Post DOES ship Internationally and to the US!

**LINK**

Edited By Carmen on 29/06/2019 13:46:53

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
SANDAFAYRE
Tony Lester
varisell stamps
Glasgow Stamp Shop
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values