By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Finally started to sort GB stamps.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Gillian Hutchinson23/03/2019 12:14:03
89 forum posts
3 photos

I have a lot of GB stamps which were just loose in envelopes etc. I have now started to check if I have any already mounted in my albums. When I've done that I'll start mounting them. I had been putting off doing that because I didn't have a GB Album to mount them in. One of my sons paid heed to my Christmas wish list and gave me a GB album, but without the actual pages for mounting the stamps on. That was going to cost extra, so I've decided to use another son's album, which is a ring binder and has lots of extra, blank pages, which I can put next to the GB page in the album. I do have a stock book, but am using that for overflows and stamps from way back, eg Belgian Congo, Malaya, Nigeria in King George VIth times, even Katanga - all of these came in a packet from hubby at Christmas time - another family member who paid attention to my wish list.

Gillian

Trevor Bishop 127/03/2019 08:04:30
182 forum posts
58 photos

Hi Gillian ,

Great fun it’s always nice to start putting a new collection in .

Next is HOW your going to display them and what mounts to use ?

Enjoy

Trev

Gillian Hutchinson30/04/2019 19:23:44
89 forum posts
3 photos

Hi Trevor,

My son let me have his ring binder album, which has extra pages, so using that and those, with hinges.

Gillian

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Support Our Partners
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
SANDAFAYRE
varisell stamps
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers