By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

What happens when you soak a stamp off a red envelope!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Gillian Hutchinson24/11/2018 21:13:33
77 forum posts
3 photos

Hi Carmen!

Aha, a fellow believer - wonderful. Your job sounds wonderful too and is also very necessary.

I spend most of my time looking after my family - we have three adult offspring all on the autistic spectrum and all living at home, as well as another who lives in his own place whom we see occasionally but particularly when a birthday is happening and when he has to fly somewhere as the international airport is 5 minutes drive from here.

We are members at Antrim Baptist Church where God's Word is faithfully preached. We have a team of people who deal with child protection issues and also deliver training in these fields to those involved in working with children and young people in the church. I'm not sure if the training covers issues related to vulnerable adults. I must enquire some time. I also spend one morning a week volunteering in a charity shop which was set up by a couple from the church working as missionaries in Mozambique. Amongst other things the money raised has funded the provision of wheelchairs to disabled people out there - adults and children. I mentioned the shop in a thread I started a couple of years ago about selling stamps there.

I also spend time on other for a. That's why you'll only see me on here occasionally.

Gillian

Carmen27/11/2018 12:10:01
583 forum posts
58 photos

Hey Gillian, I've sent you a private message just to take our rather-off-topic discussion off-line for now... so check your messages! laugh

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Support Our Partners
Nordfrim April
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Guernsey post November
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
SANDAFAYRE
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers