By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Anyone been to STAMPEX?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Dick Lloyd Thomas19/09/2018 14:55:41
2 forum posts

I have received second hand reports that STAMPEX (12 to 15 September) was less than a success. Quiet and some empty stands; poor takings. It would be good to get a considered report from anyone who attended. If there were bright highlights amid the gloom it would be interesting to hear what they were.

Geoff CHILDS20/09/2018 19:48:31
1886 forum posts
1887 photos

Dick,

Sadly could not make this one so will with interest be waiting to see reviews from those that did attend

Geoff (GBCC) www.gbcovercollector.co.uk

Carmen22/09/2018 12:44:38
581 forum posts
58 photos

Well I'm in Canada so wasn't there. BUT I am looking forward to my very first (I've been living here 22 years!) Kingston Stamp Show in October - not only my first Kingston one, but my very first stamp show of any kind... You really can teach an old dog new tricks!

I'll be going with a good friend of mine who I just found out also likes to collect stamps... woohoo! It's going to be a good time, although I'm assuming that it will be a relatively small show (although Kingston is halfway between Ottawa and Toronto so who knows if some people will also have made their way here from those areas?)

I'll let you all know what was there...

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Support Our Partners
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
varisell stamps
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
SANDAFAYRE
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers