I have just released AlbumEasy V3.7.0
As always AlbumEasy is completely free (and also open source for anyone who would like to customise the program).
I am sure that some users will be disappointed that their favourite feature request did not make it into this release, which does not mean that it will never be included, but with a limited amount of time to work on AlbumEasy, I have to give priority to the most frequently requested items first.
- A brand new wizard for creating an initial album. I expect that this will be of most benefit to new users, but seasoned hands may also find it useful.
- A print button has been added to the help browser to aid with printing help topics.
- STAMP_BOXES_SIZE_ADJUST to adjusts the size of all succeeding stamp boxes. Primary intended to facilitate album file sharing by providing a means to easily resize all stamps in an album for example to accommodate mounts.
- STAMP_HEADING_PADDING adjusts the space between stamp headings and stamp boxes.
- COLOUR_.. / COLOR_.. a group of commands used to set the colours of various elements on a page which makes pages like this possible (although it is suggested that a certain amount of restraint be used in practice).
As always, versions for Windows and Linux as well as the source code may be downloaded from www.theStampWeb.com.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or come across any bugs.
Edited By clivel on 08/02/2018 21:10:50