AVITARS

what is wrong with this function

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Julian22/10/2016 09:21:18
635 forum posts
261 photos

Hi Katy

Ok here we go again, I have done the proceedure you told me last time with F5 and this still does not work?

I do not see why I should have such problems as changing a picture and it is clear that I am the only sole who does around here!

Julian24/10/2016 20:24:56
635 forum posts
261 photos

Lol stop with holding my new Avitar Katy that black shadow looks like a thief?

Julian25/10/2016 10:29:18
635 forum posts
261 photos

sad Is there anyone looking at these threadsquestion You must be getting my approvalsquestion

I have done the F5 thing and its still not workingsad

Paul Davey 125/10/2016 19:27:07
440 forum posts
26 photos

I tried & an image got sent for approval. Realised I selected the wrong one and can't change it. Presumably it will let me once it has been approved. Not an intuitive interface I have to say.

As a moderator I get emails telling me a new avatar has been created, but as I am not an administrator, I cannot approve one.

@Katy, any chance of getting the new member & new avatar emails turned off and just new post emails remaining?

Cheers

Paul

Katy Purvis26/10/2016 12:38:31
18 forum posts
1 photos
2 articles

Hi Paul and Julian, I'm sorry for the delay, but I have been off sick since the beginning of September, so no-one approved your new avatars. they are approved now, but Paul may wish to change his!

Julian26/10/2016 14:33:02
635 forum posts
261 photos

Lol and there was me thinking I have become unpopular!!!!!

Thanks Katy and sorry to hear you been poorly but if it is that coughing bug I fully sympathize!!!

My F5 button has never been pushed so muchsad

Julian26/10/2016 14:37:48
635 forum posts
261 photos

@Paul, trust me that white image is better than the shadow black thing, gives me the creeps.

And just what have you been posting Paul??????

Geez Paul anyone asking refer them to my post, you cant help sickness as a delay but the F5 button is worth knowing as a trick, or in your case as a cheat ha ha ha ha.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Glasgow Stamp Shop
Tony Lester
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
SANDAFAYRE
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers