By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Bruno Zadnich

Here is a list of all the postings Bruno Zadnich has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Happy 2019, all!
04/01/2019 15:09:57

Hi-ya! smiley

A happy, happy 2019 to everyone in the forum wink 2!!

Meow.

Bruno.

Thread: Free Machin Album to download
19/12/2018 12:30:48

Hi folks! smiley

Wow, just seen this. Brilliant (thanks, clivel) .

Jumped at the Australia and the USA classic.

Hope the site grows with more and more terrific additions.

Meow.

Bruno.

Thread: A new method for self-adhesive stamp removal...
01/05/2018 21:10:35
Hi-ya! smiley
Ok, now... I went on with further washes, totalling 5, at the end. Results as follows: stamp one, Italy 2016, cleaned away properly, no trouble; stamp two, Italy​ 2015, converted in a thin, thin inconsistent film, close to structural collapse; stamp three, Belgium (year unknown), somewhere midway between the first two, but with residual areas of persisting adhesive. I will be insisting with further experimentation, just let me get hold of another lemonade extravaganza dish-soap!
I'd love to add the photo-witnessing of the second (or third) wash, but I've still to pick how to post images (!).
Meow. cat
29/04/2018 21:54:22

Hi there! smiley

Ok, I got the "guaranteed lemon" dish soap (an expensive one), a hot water bowl, a handful of stamps and mixed them together. Well, it worked only partially: the three self-adhesives gave no relaxing sign; the three nastily hinged ones cleaned the hinges away in just a few seconds, great! So I had another dipping go with the self-adhesives examples: nothing doing. Got a touch nervous, but still had a third try: no way. I gave up and washed the dinner dishes with the "guaranteed lemon" stuff (that's what it was designed for, really) and, again, I was only mildly satisfied. As far as the self-adhesive stamps problem, I'll be looking for another dish soap... must find the correct chemistry combination, I guess...

... meow. cat

20/04/2018 10:02:40

Hi!

Brilliant. Will definitely give it a try this weekend!

Meow. cat

Bruno.

Thread: What do you collect?
20/04/2018 07:22:57

Hi, everyone!

Just joined the forum.

Started collecting stamps (just anything, at the time) when I was seven... ages ago.

As of today I collect semi-modern (roughly from the 30's to the 60's) Switzerland, Austria and just a few of KGVI and QEII Commonwealth (Bermuda - Falkland - Fiji - Mauritius). I'm afraid that's my ambition only, because I end up collecting much more, to my wallet's despair.

Anyway, great fun!

Meow cat.

Bruno.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Support Our Partners
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
Purves Philatelics
Glasgow Stamp Shop
SANDAFAYRE
varisell stamps
Tony Lester
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers