By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Identification problems

Kabe hinged printed pages

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Paul Light06/03/2018 19:13:02
2 forum posts

Hi all,

I collect Q.E. II stamps from the Coronation issue to the present. In recent years the album pages include stamps from booklets and Smilers sheets. Some are quite obvious where they need to be placed on the page whereas others are difficult to decide which format of that stamp or set actually needs to fill a particular place.

I hope this makes sense and if anybody like me has Kabe printed pages ... please get in touch

Kind regards

Carmen08/03/2018 12:38:33
526 forum posts
56 photos

Sorry I don't have any such brand pages, although like you, I am a "printed page" fan here in Canada with the album I use. In fact, in one blog post many years ago, I referred to myself as "such a child!"! I really do enjoy the idea of a sticker book for grown-ups !

That having been said, I also purchased many years ago, as an accessory to the stamp software I use (and always heartily recommend to anyone interested in electronic record-keeping), some software called "AlbumGen" which allows me to generate album pages in any way I want based on the inventory I have in my software. (i.e. generate pages for all my Canadian stamp Scott #XXXX to YYYY."

Although it's a bit more work than if I just buy refills, it also means that I spend less money since the pages I buy are usually "world" type and I really don;t need to buy them every year.

That's just my 2 cents (approx 7 pence today!) Hope someone else is able to help you out!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Stamp Magazine? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Stamp Magazine!

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Philately? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Guernsey post November
Nordfrim April
Tony Lester
Glasgow Stamp Shop
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    Stamp Magazine and receive a FREE gift