By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Should my PHQ stamp cards stay in the cupboard for another decade or two?

Best way to sell off my collection of Used UK PHQ Stamp Cards

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Rob Bentley19/05/2017 08:06:47
1 forum posts

I stopped collecting a few years ago but have amassed quite a collection of new issue UK stamps since the 1970's and also both sets of grandparents old worldwide stamp collections.

I know FDI are virtually worthless and my UK mint stamps I could use as postage if need be (as long as GBP£ doesn't get replaced by Brexit$ or something similar!).

However, I am wondering if there might be some demand for my collection of PHQ stamp cards that I spent ££££'s and hours obtaining alternative postmarks on. I really enjoyed the process back then, but financial circumstances have now changed.

Is there anyone out there who might be interested in buying them for a reasonable price, and if so, what would be the best way of reaching them?

Thanks for your help and advice.

Julian19/05/2017 19:15:00
518 forum posts
229 photos

I think the question should be "Have you got the room for it"? They sound nice if you have and with alternative post cancels as well! It was through post cancels I got into trouble in the first place and I have 3 albums of just Royal wedding sets on PHQ cards. Good luck to whoever buys them off you anyway.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Philately? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim April
Guernsey post November
Michael G Read
varisell stamps
Purves Philatelics
Tony Lester
SANDAFAYRE
Glasgow Stamp Shop
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values