HELP KATY

Avitars

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Julian15/02/2017 11:32:37
335 forum posts
162 photos

Hi Katy,

My Avitar yesterday changed to what it should be and today it shows Diana again.

I used a picture of the Avro Lancaster to give everyone a break form seeing Diana but I see it has gone back to her???

Any Ideas?

Julian16/02/2017 14:00:47
335 forum posts
162 photos

Katy, Katy where art thou Katy. I got my new Avitar approved and it appeared for 1 day and then changed back to the previous one? I do not understand how or why or when or where lol. But whatever happens don't leave me with Mr Black, I never got on with him in Captain Scarlett either. When you stare at it long enough it begins to look like Kryton as well...................

Katy Purvis16/02/2017 14:03:21
18 forum posts
1 photos
2 articles

Hi Julian

I think you must have either deleted it or not refreshed your browser, but all is well now!

Julian16/02/2017 14:27:58
335 forum posts
162 photos

Hi Katy well it appeared the other day and then went back to the image now showing, I will try again.

Julian16/02/2017 14:37:19
335 forum posts
162 photos

I give up Katy, it will not even allow me to upload a pic at all now keeps coming back to another one I tried while waiting for you. I have done the F5 thing as well. Oh an just so we are talking about the same thing when you answered it was Diana back? I am now stuck with a spitfire and Hurricane in the upload slot.

Very weird happenings I have to say, oh well I leave it up to you which pic you like to display. I will not change it again as to much of a problem lol lol.

Carmen17/02/2017 12:31:46
485 forum posts
54 photos

Well I'm seeing Diana there right now... (in your two last posts above.

Julian18/02/2017 09:57:53
335 forum posts
162 photos

Looks like its going to stay that way, I thought I give everyone a change and I put an aircraft there instead worked for a day then it changed back to this, then I tried to change another pic while waiting for Katy to reply and every time I now go to upload a pic, whether I like it or not, the same pic is stuck there.

Does not matter just a shame this site does not work properly or whatever reason it is. Anything is better than the black silhouette.

Julian19/02/2017 11:46:39
335 forum posts
162 photos

Katy are you being a minx? How the heck can my Avitar change this often but which ever picture it lands on its STAYING THAT WAY ha ha ha as long as its not Mr Black. Mind you it does have a nice effect, you never know what your going to be, which is why I liked changing the Avitar in the first place.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Philately? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Support Our Partners
Guernsey post November
Universal Philatelic Auctions
Nordfrim 7
Glasgow Stamp Shop
Michael G Read
Tony Lester
varisell stamps
SANDAFAYRE
Purves Philatelics
British Stamp Market Values & British Coins Market Values

Subscription Offers